[ATTENTION-GETTING HEADLINE THAT SPEAKS TO THE CURRENT PROBLEM OR DESIRED END RESULT]
Unhappy With the LACK of Traffic You’re Getting From Facebook?
Here’s How We Got an EXTRA 87,717 Views For Only $15…and Turned Facebook From a Time-Waster Into a Traffic-Maker
[SELECT DOMINANT VISUAL IMAGES THAT CAN BE USED IN THE DESIGN]
[STATE THE PROBLEM]
Are you sick of posting day in and day out to Facebook and seeing little or no results?It doesn’t matter if your page has 400 or 40,000 fans, ask anyone and they’ll tell you that Facebook just isn’t delivering the impact it once did. And if you’re a community manager or content marketer…you’re likely feeling the squeeze.
And you’re not alone…
[AGITATE PROBLEM WITH PROOF/FACTS]
FACT: Only 16% of Your Fans Are Ever Seeing Your Posts
And this 16% figure isn’t something we made up…it isn’t even our own research.
This is straight from the horse’s mouth: http://mashable.com/2012/05/24/facebook-post-reach/
That’s right…according to Facebook’s own data, on average only 16% of your fans ever have the ability to see your posts.
So let’s say you bust your hump to get 10,000 fans to your page. 84% of that effort is largely wasted because (again, on average) only 1600 people will ever even SEE the post…
…the engagement and click-through rates for the other 8400 fans will be a big, round, ugly number: 0%.
Now do you see why Facebook just isn’t paying off like it once did?
And this is completely intentional!!
You didn’t do anything wrong…
Now that Facebook is a public company, they need to start making the cash register ring. And one of the ways they’re going to do that is to make you pay for YOUR fans to see YOUR message.
Enter Facebook’s “Promoted Posts.”
Now, if you want all your fans to see your posts…it’s going to cost you.
(But don’t worry…as you’ll soon see it doesn’t cost very much, and if you do it right you can actually generate more revenue from your fan pages TODAY than you could back when it was “free”.)
So how do you get around these changes?
Is there a system or “hack” that will give your posts the reach they deserve?
There is, and that’s exactly what this page is all about…
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Facebook Promoted Posts
[ESTABLISH AUTHORITY AND ACCESS]
We maintain dozens of Facebook pages (both for our own companies and for clients) so when the “16% announcement” was made we knew we had to come up with a solution.
So rather than panic, we got to work…In addition to running hundreds of ours of our own tests, we also consulted with every subject-matter expert we know to come up with the ideal formula for maximizing our results with Facebook Promoted Posts.When we were finished, we were left with a simple, easy-to-follow 17-step “Execution Plan” that incorporated all our best practices.Here’s a sampling of what’s covered in this plan…
[THE DETAILS – BLIND BULLETS]
- How to turn $15 into 88,000 views with one simple mouse click…
- The four easy steps that practically guarantee your posts are a hit that you can deploy every week (WITHOUT annoying your fans or your fan’s friends)….
- The six types of posts you absolutely MUST use to maximize user engagement (and no, I’m NOT just talking about cat pictures) J
- How to get way more “Sniper Targeted” visitors to your offers than a regular post…for DIRT CHEAP
- How to build ultra-responsive BUYERS lists primed and ready to buy whatever you’re selling…
- Three “Gomer Pyle Simple” ways to engage Facebook users that causes a feeding frenzy around your offers
- The sneaky, almost dirty tactic you can use to SPY on your competition to see what’s working now in almost any market…
- One “logical lie” that is talked about in almost every free blog post about “Promoted Posts” that you absolutely DO NOT want to do…
- How, where and when to use images and the one trick you need to know about them. (HINT: Mess this up and your post – or even your entire account – could get banned by Facebook .)
- What kind of landing pages to send your visitors to for maximum results (and another rookie mistake to avoid like the plague)…
- The four different posting methods that get seemingly unlimited traffic… even on a shoe-string budget
- How to use Google to keep tabs on Facebook and track your clicks
- The six step “Cheat Sheet” that virtually guarantees your success…
…and soooo much more.
[INJECT NEED AND ESTABLISH PERSONAL DOUBT]
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt this strategy without having a proven, step-by-step guide to follow, and this is especially true if you’re doing it for someone else (i.e. a client or a boss).
I mean it…
Don’t Promote a Single Facebook Post Until You Read Guide
Have you ever heard the expression: “Pioneers get scalped but settlers prosper?”
The same applies here!
At DigitalMarketer.com, we’ve already done all the hard work, made all the mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn’t). And believe me, we made some mistakes “got scalped” a few times along the way…
…and we do this stuff for a living!!
That’s why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy-to-follow execution plans so everyone on the DigitalMarketer team can duplicate these results across all our client and portfolio sites.
In the past these Execution Plans were mine alone, but now I’m making a select few available to the public. (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
So now you don’t have to go it alone!
Normally these Execution Plans sell for $47 – $97, but for a very limited time I’ll let you have instant access to this plan for just $7.
Literally, you can have one of those fancy coffees at Starbucks or you can:
[SPEAK TO THE DESIRED END RESULT. SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING…]
- Make extra money (by executing on something you’re currently not doing)
- Save time (by not having to learn)
- Avoiding potentially-embarrassing mistakes
- Become a hero at your company by being the guy (or gal) who FINALLY makes Facebook pay by monetize all those fans you’ve been building…
- Save time (and money) by executing a “Promoted Post” campaign the right way the first time…
- Avoid potentially-embarrassing “rookie” mistakes (including two big ones that some blogs tout as being “best practices”)
- Go from a few dozens of views to literally THOUSANDS or even tens of thousands views, and…
- Convert those views into clicks, clicks into leads and leads into sales…
The choice is yours…
Click the “Add To Cart” button and start driving traffic from Facebook in 5 minutes…